W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > May 2007

Agenda for GRDDL WG Meeting May 2nd 11:00 ET

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 02:40:52 -0400
Message-ID: <4636E0F4.2050706@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda

GRDDL WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-05-02T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: RReck
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets: jjc
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG-- 25 Apr 2007 as a true
            record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 2 May 11:00-0500. scribe
            volunteer?
    2. GRDDL Spec: Edits done
          + PROPOSAL: Close these without discussion
          + ACTION [DONE]: DanC to edit the text of the GRDDL Spec such
            that a normative dependency on xml:base is in the spec.
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to add test cases to spec abstract
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to address editorial comments by
            Beckett
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to cite "XFN" informatively
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to demote test citation to informative
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to cite htmlbase1 to clarify "base IRI
            of E" in the case of XHTML
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC
    3. Test Cases: Last Call
          + ACTION: chime to update dom in ack
          + ACTION: jjc remove XSLT 2.0 / XSLT 1.0 fallback from
            embeddedRDF.xsl
          + ACTION: Chime [DONE] to remove
            http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#primer-ho
            tel-data and
            http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#httpHeade
            rs
          + ACTION: chime [DONE] to remove
            #embedded-rdf7,#embedded-rdf7-alt
          + Feedback from Review of CR Request: Make sure we fully
            distinguish between features and approved test-cases, if
            possible map features to specific test-cases. Also, by time
            of PR all unapproved test-cases should be removed to
            prevent confusion.
    4. CR request for GRDDL Spec
          + Feedback so far: Would like a "GRDDL Logo" and wondering
            about easy-to-use visual feedback from GRDDL, like use with
            Simile. Want standard library of functions to include a
            "list of useful GRDDL transforms"
          + ACTION [DONE]: JJC to see that the CR request gets to The
            Director, copy chairs, as per
            http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transition?docstatus=cr-tr
    5. Comments on GRDDL Spec since CR Request
          + Booth's [8]comments
          + Comments from [9]XSL and XQuery WG
    6. Primer - More Work, Note, or LC?
          + ACTION: HarryH to check any primer fixes in, Murray and
            Jeremy to review once finished.
          + JJC's [10]observation about invalid RDF results from Suda's
            XSLT.
          + Should the Primer be a Note, an LC, or does it require more
            work and review before going anywhere?
    7. WWW2007 Tutorial, W3C Track, etc.
          + Fabien giving [11]W3C Track Talk
          + DanC and HarryH giving Tutorial
    8. Advocating
          + ACTION: Chime to get Semantic Tech 2007 to use
            GRDDL+microformats for their calendar. [12]Progress
          + ACTION: HarryH to contact WWW2007 over microformats+GRDDL
            for their calendar.
    9. Relationship with RDFa
          + ACTION: Fabien to take action on testcase for
            microformat+XHTML->RDFa (i.e. hGRDDL). See his [13]update.
          + ACTION: john-l to make sure rdfa1 test case text reflects
            current state of rdfa.
          + Test Cases for Rejection
               o Time to approve any test-cases, or reject some.
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_2284
      [6] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/att-0212/2007_04_25-grddl-minutes.html
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0028.html
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0030.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0115.html
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0258.html
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0165.html
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0093.html


-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 1 May 2007 06:41:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:49 GMT