W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > March 2007

GRDDL WG Agenda March 21st 11:00 EST

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:31:45 -0400
Message-ID: <46001A81.2020001@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

We've got an exciting meeting - voting on Use-Case doc release, more on
test-case progress towards WD, thinking about profile URIs and GRDDL
advocacy - so hope to see everyone there!

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda

GRDDL WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-03-21T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: Fabien
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets:
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- 14 March 2007 as
            a true record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 28 March 11:00-0500. scribe
            volunteer?
    2. Patent Policy
          + Check to see if people have filled out patent polciy
            exclusion: Ian Jacob's [8]message about Patent Policy for
            GRDDL
          + ACTION: HarryH contact AC Reps directly about form if not
            filled out by next Tuesday.
    3. Advocating
          + How can we get GRDDL deployed for all major microformats
            and microformat-ware applications?- see Brian's [9]message
          + ACTION: Danja [DONE] to update the ESW wiki to have list of
            profile URIs and a sort of check-box for which ones are
            GRDDL-enabled or not. See his [10]message and note about
            lack of profile URIs in his [11]table.
    4. Primer Document: Last Call?
          + ACTION: HarryH to check those primer fixes in, Murray and
            Jeremy to review once finished. 2 weeks
    5. Use-Case Document: Going To Last Call?
          + ACTION: Jeremy [DONE] to [12]review Use-case document
          + Vote for publication of usecases/scenario-gallery
    6. Test Cases as Rec?
          + ACTION: Chime [DONE] to address comments in test case doc
            and then release as WD. See new [13]Editor's Draft (that
            seems to supercede this [14]Editor's Draft) of Test Cases
          + ACTION: Chime adding sentence to Test Case Doc specifying
            that local security policy must be set to none before
            running tests
    7. Library
          + See [15]page Jeremy completed. [16]Linked but not
            [17]integrated into test-suite as tests.
          + ACTION: HarryH to make sure library transforms are linked
            from Primer.
    8. Test-Cases nominated for approval
          + ACTION: Chime to take pending tests for approval from
            agenda and see if at least 2 implementations pass them.
          + ACTION: Danja [DONE] sketch the "no, namespace document
            triples aren't part of grddl results" test in [18]e-mail
            and ask bwm to check it. Needs checking in and adding to
            test-suite
          + ACTION: bwm [DONE] to produce [19]a test case with GRDDL
            transforms on two different representations (HTML and SVG)
            of the same information resource Needs checking in and
            adding to test-suite
    9. GRDDL Spec: Last Call
          + ACTION: Ian to clarify profileTransformation for JJC
          + ACTION: Murray to resolve potential ambiguity with multiple
            values in transformations.
          + ACTION: Chime To deal with suggested changes for mime-type
            based parsing and RDF/XML issues in spec.
          + Stefano's [20]comments about Javascript and GRDDL.
          + ACTION: HarryH to send out Jeremy's message in response to
            Eliotte Rusty Harold
          + Tonny Hammond's [21]comments about being more clear about
            RDF as an XML notation and RDF as a data model.
          + ACTION: ianD draft a Note about the GRDDL http header link
            mechanism
          + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] to ask DanC for permission to check
            edits in that get WG consensus if DanC is unavailable.
            Answer is yes
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_2284
      [6] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/att-0110/14-grddl-wg-minutes.html
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/0021.html
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/0006.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/0123.html
     [11] http://esw.w3.org/topic/CustomRdfDialects/GrddableMicroformats
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/0115.html
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests.html
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc50/grddl-tests.html
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/library
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc50/grddl-tests.html#transform-library
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/0108.html
     [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Mar/0073.html
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/multipleRepresentations.html
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007JanMar/0070.html
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007JanMar/0077.html


-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 20 March 2007 17:31:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:39:10 UTC