Re: GRDDL.py, policy zones

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 08:36 +0000, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> was Re: keeping "how to run GRDDL test cases" somewhat separate
>
> Dan Connolly wrote:
> > Various things; for example, in our GRDDL.py implementation, this code
> > might trigger it:
> >
> >        if self._zone and not addr.startswith(self._zone):
> >            raise IOError, "%s outside policy zone %s" % (addr, self._zone)
>
> Is this code public?
> Can I look at it? Copy it?

yes, yes, and yes...

"The editor collaborates with Chimezie Ogbuji on GRDDL.py (originally
contributed to the Working Group in a 10 Nov 2006 message). Work is
currently available in a grddl-hg repository; that repository doesn't
have a stable URI, but it is persistently identifiable by the id of
changeset 0: cde7abe0f655"
 -- http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#implExp

The not-so-stable URI of the repository is currently
 -> http://homer.w3.org/~connolly/projects/grddl-client/

and as to GRDDL.py in particular...
 http://homer.w3.org/~connolly/projects/grddl-client/file/tip/GRDDL.py

Hmm... at one point I thought we switched it to the W3C open
source license, but the current license seems pretty MIT/BSD-ish.