Re: GRDDL spec doesn't handle <link rel="transformation and something else">

I've fixed my code in light of the comment.
[Note phrasing consistent with "once it was pointed out to me, the text
clearly meant that the rel value is a space separated list, and if any
one of the values in the list is "transformation" then the rule is applied"]

Unfortunately this test fails.

The reason is that the rel attribute value "GRDDL transformation" is
expected to be a qname by the xslt, which it isn't and the xslt dies.

I suggest taking one of the very simple HTML tests and changing that.

In my book, tests that show issue resolution should be short and sweet.

I may have time to add an appropriate test to the Jena test area before
the meeting, but seems unlikely.

Jeremy