Re: URGENT: Needed to complete my edit of GRDDL WD

This is beyond my ken - I always think in terms of "URIs should mean
IRIs anyways", de facto if not de jure.

So, DanC - any advice?

I'll give it a thorough read tomorrow before shipping off...

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426