Re: GRDDL test results from TopBraid Composer, please?

Hi Dan,

thanks for mentioning us.

Yes we do have a home-made GRDDL importer for TopBraid, but we plan to
replace it with the Jena implementation as soon as it becomes
sufficiently stable.  We therefore also did not run systematic test
cases on our own implementation.

Not sure what this means for your lists, but at least we will remain a
front-end, development tool and data integration platform for GRDDL.

Cheers,
Holger