Re: Pubrules and GRDDL Primer (hcard for editors)

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 14:42 +0000, Brian Suda wrote:
> On 6/27/07, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:
> >     GRDDL Primer is getting ready to ship. If anyone wants to give it a
> > quick read over, now is the last time to do so. The main updates made
> > today was the use of iframes to simplify maintenance and und and the
> > use, as a response to Danja of "red" underlining of important bits of
> > inline code.
>
> just 2 suggestions....
>
> #1, we should make the editors names simple hcards, it will take 30
> seconds (i'd be happy to do it once all the edits settle down to a
> stable version)

Done in 1.115, with hcard profile:

grddl-wg/doc29$ xsltproc --novalid ~/projects/x2v/hcard/xhtml2vcard.xsl
primer.html
BEGIN:VCARD
PRODID:-//suda.co.uk//X2V 0.11 (BETA)//EN
SOURCE:(Best Practices states this should be the URL the vcard was
transformed from)
NAME:GRDDL Primer
VERSION:3.0
N;CHARSET=UTF-8:Halpin;Harry;;;
ORG;CHARSET=UTF-8:University of Edinburgh
FN;CHARSET=UTF-8:Harry Halpin
URL:http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin
END:VCARD

BEGIN:VCARD
PRODID:-//suda.co.uk//X2V 0.11 (BETA)//EN
SOURCE:(Best Practices states this should be the URL the vcard was
transformed from)
NAME:GRDDL Primer
VERSION:3.0
N;CHARSET=UTF-8:Davis;Ian;;;