Re: Pubrules and GRDDL Primer

On 6/27/07, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:
>     GRDDL Primer is getting ready to ship. If anyone wants to give it a
> quick read over, now is the last time to do so. The main updates made
> today was the use of iframes to simplify maintenance and und and the
> use, as a response to Danja of "red" underlining of important bits of
> inline code.

just 2 suggestions....

#1, we should make the editors names simple hcards, it will take 30
seconds (i'd be happy to do it once all the edits settle down to a
stable version)

#2, in the GRDDL and XML: Integrating Spreadsheets it mentions "excel
microformat" and "microformat profile". I'll leave it up to the
editors, but technically, this is not a microformat, but since the
example links to an article called "Excel Microformat" then i'm not
really going to worry too much about it.

Excel spreadsheet to conform to a particular microformat profile.
could be changed to simply:
Excel spreadsheet to conform to a particular XMDP profile.

(but then it requires a link/description of what XMDP[1] is)

Later it says:
This microformat for Excel is defined by Mark Nottingham
I don't have a suggestion about any re-wording

I'll leave any changes up to the editor's discretion.

-brian

[1] - http://www.gmpg.org/xmdp/

--
brian suda