Re: Pubrules and GRDDL Primer

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 20:25 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> OK,
>
>     GRDDL Primer is getting ready to ship. If anyone wants to give it a
> quick read over, now is the last time to do so.

Okay, just a few editorial suggestions to the HL7 section:

3rd paragraph:

[[
This GRDDL-enhanced CDA document can be processed by an XSLT pipeline
resulting in RDF CDA content that ..
]]

change to

[[
This GRDDL-enhanced CDA document can be processed by an XSLT pipeline
resulting in a corresponding RDF graph which ..
]]

rational: the resulting RDF graph is an equivalent of the CDA content,
so it wouldn't be correct to refer to it as RDF CDA content

In the paragraph after the abstract/concrete syntax diagram, link
cyc:XRayImage to http://www.cycfoundation.org/concepts/XRayImage.

In the paragraph before the first IFrame in that section:

[[
Given the amount of images in a collection of medical documents, ...
detects if images in the record have been interpreted as having some
medical significance.
]]

change to:

[[
Given the amount of diagnostic images in a patient record system, ...
detects if images in the record have been interpreted as being medical
problems.
]]

rational: the term 'patient record system' is more appropriate

Before the last IFrame:

[[
Once an OWL reasoner such as the Closed World Machine is ran over the
merger of the RDF with the ontology, and this in turn increased the size
of our data-set by detecting that some of the images were actually
members of the DiagnosingImage class.
]]

change to

[[
Once an OWL reasoner such as the Closed World Machine is run against the
merge of the resulting RDF graph with the ontology,  the size of our
data-set is increased by additional RDF statements indicating that some
of the images were actually members of the DiagnosingImage class.
]]

rational: clearer wording and grammatical fixes

In the section before the SPARQL results:

[[
Knowing that the CDA contains the an image with medical significance
would be of importance to the patient.
]]

change to

[[
Knowing that the original CDA document contains an image which indicates
a medical problem would be of importance to the patient.
]]

rational: clearer wording, grammatical fixes.

--
Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.