Re: Notice of changes to GRDDL test names

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> concerning:
>
> Dave Beckett wrote:
>

>> Maybe you can remove or separate out informative tests from the
>> full list?  Failure is an option.
>>

> Would it be possible to provide two manifests for the test doc:
>
> a) the normative tests
>
> b) the informative tests
>
> in addition to a GRDDL result that is all the tests?
>
> I guess this could be done by:
> - having the informative tests in a list with class="InformativeTestList"
> - provide a parameter to the  aboutTests stylesheet that controls
> which classes are matched: default both, but optional just "TestList"
> or just "InformativeTestList"
Clear separation of the "informative" versus "normative" tests was one
of the things that was requested us in our CR request, so we should
obviously address this before we go to PR Request. So, I don't think
this option requires a WG decision, I would just go and do it (i.e.
separate informative and normative in the tests).

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426