Re: Notice of changes to GRDDL test names

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> PS: We agreed yesterday to add a few more GRDDL library tests to the
> test editor's draft. (These haven't yet been approved). It may be better
> use of your time to hold off for a day or two until this is done.
>
> Since your feedback has resulted in changes to the GRDDL library code, I
> would very much appreciate test reports from Raptor for the modified
> library code. We would like the library transforms to work with libxslt.

Well, I already ran the tests yesterday against raptor SVN r12366
with libxml 2.6.29 and libxslt 1.1.21 and got pretty much the same
results.

Failures:

1) inline-rdf4

The
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#inline-rdf4
(was embedded-rdf4) fails due to the test suite requiring a fix to
rdflib that is not in a released version.

2) error1
This is a new test since I last ran the tests
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#error1
which I also fail but I noticed it is informative.

Tests that check error handling seems to be a problem as I do not see
it efined in the GRDDL spec; what happens when an error occurs in
URI retrieval, XSLT, XInclude, RDF/XML parsing or some other step.

Maybe you can remove or separate out informative tests from the
full list?  Failure is an option.

I'll wait for a response before testing again and sending in an
EARL file.  I may hand-edit inline-rdf4 to mark as pass...

Dave