Re: Proposed changes to address issue-dbooth-3 (ambiguity)

Quick question - do Chime and John support these changes? Chime? John?

It would be great to just have a guess of how many WG members support
this, as our teleconference time is valuable. However, I am pleased
that the resolution of the issues proposed has been made concrete.

Also, I see no test-case changes here. Correct?

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh