spelunking (whatever that means!)

Dan Connolly wrote:
> As I'm now late for a telcon, I invite others to help
> me with the spelunking...

It seems that I was wrong about XML Base and XHTML documents.

Here is the spelunking, I will need to think some more to make sense of
it though.

http://www.w3.org/2003/05/tr-refs/refs-edited.rdf
gives a graph of normative dependencies, I guess, as at May 2003, but I
am not sure.

I visually examined this, looking for links between XHTML family docs,
and XML Base, and got to this:

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/struct.html#XMLBaseAttribute

So at first blush, it seems that:
a) you can create an XHTML+SVG doc, that I believe is an XHTML family
doc, that includes an XML Base,
b) the language of the GRDDL spec, that David and I have been commenting
on, in section 4 about the base-URI of an element, is appropriate to
such documents.

More later.

Jeremy

PS merriam-webster say:
"the hobby or practice of exploring caves"
I guess that works!
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/spelunking

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited