RE: Comment Dbooth 9a

> From: public-grddl-wg-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-grddl-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Carroll
>
> Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>
> > This is all couched in the commentator's general dislike of
> > some of the design choices of GRDDL,
>
> I probably should have phrased that more positively. Much of
> the message
> suggests a possible fix, involving quite extensive changes.
>
> > and so it is hard to see the wood for the trees.
>
> Where the wood is the underlying issue, and the trees are David's
> proposed fix.

I did not yet propose a fix.  I will be proposing one shortly, but it
has been a *lot* work trying to separate the real issue from cases that
are irrelevant but appear superficially similar, and trying to figure
out the least disruptive way to fix it.

And, lest I have given the wrong impression, I do *not* have a general
dislike of the GRDDL design.  I like it *very* much.

David Booth