Re: janeschedule

Ahhh, only one near where I edited, sorry for the wrapping issues here:

$ grep rdxh primer.html
manually c
heck all their calendars, a process that is tiresome and often prone to
human er
ror. To solve this problem, Jane decides to use a <a
href="http://www.w3.org/200
4/01/rdxh/spec#implExp">GRDDL implementation</a>, she converts both
Robin and Da
vid's calendar to RDF.  Jane stores <a href="janeschedule.html">her
calender</a>
  directly in <a href="#RDFA">RDFa</a>, a way of embedding RDF directly
into HTML
. She can use a <a href="RDFa2RDFXML.xsl">GRDDL Transformation</a> to
convert RD
Fa to RDF/XML, in order to get her entire schedule in RDF/XML as follows
in the

I suspect the editors can just fix this

Jeremy

--