primer review - part 1

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:18:31 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

review of
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html
$Id: primer.html,v 1.71 2007/05/06 04:46:50 hhalpin Exp $

automated review of examples to follow.

I am reviewing with an expectation of imminent publication is WG note.

The only critical edit I am aware of is the text promised to David Booth
under:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0075.html

In addition the SOTD and livery would need to be updated.

I had two non-critical comments:

- sometimes in the examples the transformation is given by a relative
reference. If an absolute reference were given then the text code be
copy-pasted. I suspect an absolute reference into the final location of
the primer would be best. I leave it to the editors' discretion as to a)
is this desirable and b) is it sufficiently desirable to be worth the work.

- the name "Embedded RDF" confused me, because I was more familiar with
the library transformation with the same name, that does something
totally different. No suggested change, but I will e-mail group about this.