Re: Could you update the GRDDL Service to be compliant with the Spec

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 14:32 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 29 mai 2007 à 14:25 -0400, Harry Halpin a écrit :
> >   While I know you are very busy, the GRDDL Spec is getting ready
> > for CR and it would make a lot of sense if the W3C GRDDL Service [1] was
> > compliant with the test cases [2]. Could you check this and get back to
> > the WG?
>
> I've started running the tests; on testlist1.rdf [4], I get one failure
> on the atom test, since it outputs turtle that is not supported by the
> XSLT service.

Hm... testlist1.rdf is obsolete, I think. Chime, is that right?
If so, I guess I should change the ACL so it's forbidden.

Dom, the current list, in RDF, is:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests.rdf

Could you give us EARL for that list of tests?