Re: next meeting 6 June, usual time 1100-0500?

OK

I will produce a draft agenda by midday tomorrow UK time, i.e. about
4hours before it is due, and Dan can review it and modify it, as he sees
fit. I'll put Dan in the chair, and myself as scribe.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England