W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > January 2007

RE: Agenda GRDDL WG Meeting Jan 31st 11:00 ET

From: Ian Davis <Ian.Davis@talis.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:34:30 -0000
Message-ID: <DD5E887552496241BC701548837A282F052B970E@nemo.talis.local>
To: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Apologies for this afternoon - I've just learnt of a conflict. I
completed my HTTP header action earlier today and sent a message to the
list. I have started testing the sparql query in the primer and I hope
to finish that on Friday. Also on Friday I have set aside time to review
and add in Chimezie's example and to do a full editorial cleanup of the
text. 

If people send me changes or comments on the primer before Friday I will
address them while I'm focussed on it.

Ian


> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-grddl-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-grddl-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Harry Halpin
> Sent: 30 January 2007 17:44
> To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda GRDDL WG Meeting Jan 31st 11:00 ET 
> 
> 
> Everyone,
>  	So, we are officially supposed to go to Last Call *now* 
> according to our official schedule on our home page[1]. I 
> will ask SemWeb CG for a 2 week delay, but after 2 weeks (2 
> more telecons), we are going to go to Last Call. This means 
> at this meeting it's important we resolve any open issues and 
> finish our actions!
> 
> Also, we need a scribe! Any volunteers?
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
> 
> HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
> 
> GRDDL WG Weekly
> 
>      1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-01-31T11:00-0500
>            + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
>              code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
>                 o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
>                   port 6665
>            + chair: HarryH
>            + scribe: ??
>            + roll call, comments on the agenda.
>              regrets: DanC
>            + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- 24 
> Jan 2007 as a
>              true record
>      2. [8][#issue-http-header-links]
>            + ACTION: IanD to propose some details for GRDDL links in
>              HTTP
>      3. Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents
>            + ACTION: Ben to find access to GRDDL w3 cvs access
>            + ACTION: DanC to give Brian McBride CVS access
>            + ACTION: HarryH to check in a test case on content
>              negotiation
>      4. [9][#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may
>         produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
>            + ACTION:DanC to write rules about XSLT 1.0 processing
>              context 4+? weeks
>            + ACTION:BenA to write a sample hGRDDL transformation
>            + ACTION: bwm to produce a test case with GRDDL 
> transforms on
>              two different representations (HTML and SVG) of the same
>              information resource.
>      5. [10][#issue-mt-ns]
>            + ACTION: Murray to draft paragraph giving us caveat for
>              faithful infoset issue closure.
>            + ACTION: Chime to work on details of 2 allowed results of
>              xinclude test
>      6. [11][#issue-base-param]
>            + ACTION: BrianM to fix baseURI.xsl, re-propose
>              testlist1#base-param
>      7. Primer Document
>            + ACTION: Chime to propose some primer text for 
> the hl7 case
>            + ACTION: Chime add HL7 plain XML health care to the test
>              suite. See his [12]message
>            + ACTION: Harry and Brian to rewrite second part 
> of primer to
>              use Brian and Dan's instance data. See [13]message from
>              Harry. Ian to check in results. 7 weeks
>            + ACTION: IanD to sort out SPARQL Query.
>            + ACTION: Harry to add Jane schedule to RDFa
>      8. GRDDL Spec: General issues
>            + ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementation 
> appendix to the
>              GRDDL spec. Progress: [14]Re: Notes on implementing GRDDL
>              from scratch
>            + ACTION: Fabien to post to sawsdl list relevant questions
>              about RDF mapping and relationship to GRDDL
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
>  				--harry
> 
>  	Harry Halpin
>  	Informatics, University of Edinburgh
>          http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin
> 
>
 
The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news 
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts 
see us at these events www.talis.com/events 
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums 
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn 
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

 
Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.
 
 
Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.
Received on Wednesday, 31 January 2007 14:45:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:47 GMT