Re: Profile URIs (and how microformat mixing can go wrong)

I'm happy to discuss this at not this week's telecon (where I hope we will
close all our remaining issues!) but at the one the week after (where I
hope we will go over all the GRDDL documents with a fine-toothed comb in
preparation for last call). However, I do not think we have to wait for
critical deployment of GRDDL until going to CR, since that is outside the
control of the WG. In particular, it is hard to define what "critical
mass" might entail, and second, I do not know of this "critical mass"
criteria being applied to previous W3C specs.

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh