Re: Caching paragraph, #issue-html-nsdoc

I like this paragraph. However, I do think we need to as a WG decide what
the normal case is. In particular, I think while it's *okay* for
implementers to decide not to fetch namespace documents and instead cache
them, this doesn't address the XHTML ns doc case, where current
implementations do not retrieve a ns doc at all.

Upon consideration, it seems like current implementations should at least
provide a way for the client to check to see if there is any
transformations at the XHTML ns doc.

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin