Re: Agenda for GRDDL WG Jan 24 2007 11:00ET Meeting

If you are with the RDFa task force, note that it is part of our charter
to be compatible with RDFa. I would even be happy to include the an RDFa
transformation in the primer (i.e. turn Jane's schedule into RDFa instead
of RDF/XML as current).

However, it would be nice if there was a RDFa->RDF/XML GRDDL
transformation and it would be even better if BenA could finish
his hGRDDL work to make it into a full GRDDL client.

Lastly,  has the RDFa syntax stabilized?

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh