Re: HP review for LC (spec_lean normative extract)

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 18:57 +0000, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]
> 3) clarify normative text
>
> A silly pedantic point is that while the textual conventions for
> normative text are very clear and clean, that are not followed
> systematically.

Quite. :-/

I don't know if you saw the link from the TOC...
  "Extract: normative material only @@in progress"
  -> http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec_lean

I had in mind to carefully review that this normative extract
made sense on its own.

Then I had in mind to drop it altogether, since I'm not all
that invested in distinguishing between normative and informative
stuff in the spec. The words in the spec are in the spec.

But this review comment gives me pause. Hmm.