Re: GRDDL end-game survey

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:36:46 -0500
Cc: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Apologies for being out of sync, I had to give a talk today, in which I
did mention GRDDL (among theories of meaning and embodiment too...)[1]
and final edits on WWW2007 papers were due today.

However, while the WBS survey will not substitute for a telecon
consensus, I will definitely take it seriously and I think the sooner we
bring up issues before going for consensus.

[1]http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/presentations/isis

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh