Re: "GRDDL Agents" section, normative security text for review (# issue-conformance-labels)

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2007, at 5:35 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
>> As regards the possibility of recursion in GRDDL,
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist3#loop
>> We could underspecify this or add my test to the test-suite and add some
>> text.
>
> Why add any text? This is just a bug in some software. I don't
> see anything that's unspecified.

I don't see anywhere in the text that tells a GRDDL client to perform
the GRDDL transformation on the source document, but then not perform
another GRDDL transformation on the result. Maybe I'm missing something.
Can you point to the place in the text?

Without chair's hat on, if such specification doesn't exist, perhaps
that text and (if the editor sees fit!) a rule should be added, and the
#loop test-case should be added to the test-cases.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426