Re: Checked in HL7 use case

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:10:59 -0500 (EST)
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Harry Halpin wrote:
> Yes, I use jena (and could use cwm even!) usually to convert from n3 to rdf.
>
> However, I am trying *not* to do all the work - for example, many of the
> namespaces are missing in chime's inline text. Missing namespaces and
> "live" files require complete RDF/XML.

Right.. It is my intention to get these snippets completed.

> Dan Connolly wrote:
>>>  Therefore, Chime - can you convert all
>>> your examples in n3 into RDF/XML files and send me them, not as text in
>>> line, but as files.
>>>

>> Yes, I suppose any files we use as live primer data should
>> be RDF/XML. Do you not have a tool to convert from turtle
>> to RDF/XML, Harry? cwm will do it, as will any number
>> of Jena/redland/rdflib/4suite tools.

Now, I have yet to hear a legitimate reason why we can't at least use
Turtle for readability of RDF content.  We use SPARQL patterns (95% Turtle grammar) for our informative
rules section.  Is there a double standard I'm not aware of?

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation