Fixing SPARQL Query in GRDDL Primer

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:08:39 -0500
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Everyone,

    I tried to fix the SPARQL query in the GRDDL Primer so it works with
Embedded RDF minus the data-types, but I still can't get it to run. Any
ideas? Someone here must know SPARQL enough to figure this one out...

The query in question is this one:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/schedulequery.rq

Which matches all the data except david's Embedded RDF generated RDF.

Using xsd:dateTime to explicitly cast produces this query:

http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/notes/schedulequery.rq

Which unfortunately seems to not produce any results. Both me and dajobe
are not sure why. This makes me thing the problem is either David's eRDF
GRDDL generated RDF:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/david-erdf.rdf

Or the query itself :(

Any ideas?