Re: GRDDL Going to Last Call

No problems Ben, as your duties in SWD WG are clearly more important, I
just want to keep communication lines open and do want the spec to be
out in a timely fashion and to be of high quality and use. And with what
limited time you've had your contributions have been valuable.

As for typing, from my last post, I tried to think through the
substantial issues and the closest I can come to something that might
work would be

<link rel="transformation" type="application/javascript"
media="application/xhtml+rdfa" />

Which uses a media type as the value of the "media" attribute, instead
of a media descriptor. HTML seems to say that these are all the media
descriptors [1], but there's this sentence: " Future versions of HTML
may introduce new values and may allow parameterized values"
which...well...puts this sort of in HTML's ballpark I guess, or XHTML.
Anyways, I recommend we think about this after Last Call if there is
interest again from SWD WG or other groups, since I don't think it
should be added to the issue-list without a well-thought through proposal.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#h-6.13

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh