Directly embedding RDF/XML?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:39:08 +0200
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

A long shot.

Ok, so generally RDF/XML-in-HTML doesn't really work. But now with
GRDDL we only need *one* statement, associating the container doc with
a transformation (or profile). Is it possible to embed this statement
as RDF/XML in an XHTML doc directly? If something along these lines is
possible, it could appear in the <body> of a doc...

The nearest I can get is:

<rdf:Description

xmlns:dataview="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view#"
      rdf:about=""
      dataview:transformation="http://example.org/xsl.xsl" />

-  this doesn't show up in a browser,  but the object is a literal :-(

I assume this would be meaningless nestled inside a HTML doc -

<dataview:transformation

xmlns:dataview="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view#"
      rdf:resource="http://example.org/xsl.xsl" />

Cheers,