"sites that support GRDDL"

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:09:41 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Nova Spivack's just expressed his (and Radar Network's) interest in
GRDDL [1]. I've answered his queries in comments over there, except
for the question of a list of sites that support GRDDL.

This has no doubt come up before, but it might be useful to prepare
such a list (on the Wiki?), featuring some exemplar pages to help with
app testing, plus pointers to sites which produce a lot of
GRDDL-enhanced pages. Not sure how we'd discover these. If we had a
logo, and encouraged deployers to use it with a link back to the GRDDL
spec, Google might help..?

[1] http://novaspivack.typepad.com/nova_spivacks_weblog/2007/08/whats-cooking-o.html