Re: tests for library

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:11:24 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 11:49 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I have split the pendinglist into two:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/library.html
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist.html

I don't remember details, but I looked last week, and
I saw some (empty?) results graphs when a transformation
throws an exception. I think the WG decided there is
no result when the transformation throws an exception.

But the page says the tests aren't approved by the WG,
and they look useful enough as is.

> and linked the first to and from
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/library
>
> see
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/library#tests
>
> The status of the library tests is described as:
>
> STATUS: These tests have not been approved by the WG, but were developed
> as part of the development of the GRDDL Library, testing additional
> functionality to that tested by the approved libary test in the GRDDL
> Test Cases.

I might prefer to emphasize the positive bits more than the negative
bits, but that looks OK to me.