GRDDL update

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:23:22 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

We had a long call last night, resulting in successful votes for GRDDL
spec => candidate rec, + test cases => last call.

We're still trying to resolve some tests concerning xml:base on the
mailing list, which might yet torpedo the whole thing.

I'll e-mail Brian and Stuart (for advice) concerning those off-list, if
anyone is interested please let me know.