RDFa2RDFXML.xsl in test dir

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:11:58 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I have reverted this file to version 1.4, undoing harry's update today.

Rationale:
a) the updated file had syntax errors.
b) this file forms part of a test approved on 11th April, and so should
not be changed ...

But the revision history shows the following changes:

1.3 19th April jcarroll Fabien's RDFa test
1.4 20th April jcarroll patching tests
1.5 25th April hhalpin  updated as regards Fabien's wishes
1.6 25th April jcarroll reverting to 1.4

The differences between 1.3 and 1.2 (which was part of the approved
test) is that the mimetype for the output used to be text/plain
and in 1.3 is applatioun/rdf+xml  (or similar typo)
in 1.4 the difference with the approved 1.2 is that the mimetype is
application/rdf+xml

I suggest we avoid changing this file in the future.