proposed test approvals (2 passes)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:29:53 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

FYGI the WG meeting ended with the resolution:

http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-grddl-wg-irc#T16-48-25

PROPOSED: to take test cases to last call, approving all tests that
jjc+chime+john agree on, using editor's draft
with
- critical corrections from msg 0184 and as suggested in this meeting

john chime and I agreed to move to e-mail.

I guess that gives other WG members chance to disagree with these
proposed test approvals:

I propose the following tests on the two passes criteria:
 > #multiprofile
 > #sq1
 > #three-transforms
 > #xhtmlWithMoreThanOneProfile

I'll send separate e-mail on the other tests.
I suggest a process of any discussion, a msg from john, and a 'so
resolved' msg from Chime (to point to as the approval)