propose to approve tests block 4

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:35:18 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

These ones all involve bases, and are fundamentally more difficult.
The hardest ones require the GRDDL aware agent to keep track of:
a) the retrieval IRI
    which may change because of a redirect
b) the base IRI
    which may change because of an xml:base or html:base
and, these may change independently.

I propose to approve
#grddlProfileBase3
#grddlProfileBase4
#htmlbase3
#htmlbase4
#grddlProfileBase1
#htmlbase1
#htmlbase2
#grddlProfileBase2

I propose to approve
#xmlbase1
#xmlbase2
#xmlbase3
#xmlbase4
with output files being:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xmlWithBase-output
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xmlWithoutBase-output
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xmlWithBase-output
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xmlWithoutBase-output
respectively.

I propose to approve
#base-detail
from pendinglist
i.e.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist#base-detail
(current location)
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#base-detail
proposed test URI

(This might be a duplicate, ....
I added it today, as it became apparent that I had a bug in my system
about not tracking retrieval IRI and base IRI separately)

that's nearly it for today!

I'll try and read the drafts tomorrow, and give an idea of what changes
I think are necessary before publication.