propose reject tests

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:24:54 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I propose we reject the following three tests

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#primer-hotel-data
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist#hcard-rdfa1
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist#hcard-rdfa2

none of them pass out of the box, I believe this to be issues in the
tests, rather than in my implementation, and I think we are out of time
before LC.

It may be possible to get these working during LC and add them later,
but then again maybe not (more on #hcard-rdfa[12] later)