W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > April 2007

test fixes

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:03:53 +0100
Message-ID: <462D0319.9090007@hpl.hp.com>
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>


I looked at some of the failing tests, and some were failing because of 
errors in the pending tests, that Chime has just copied.
Others were errors in my code, or in the test documents themselves.
I have fixed the test documents, and the code.
The ones that need fixes in the editors draft are:

For each, the input doc is correct, but the output doc was wrong, and 
since it was used by a different test, I had to add new output docs as 
indicated.

#xmlbase4
xmlWithoutBase
xmlWithoutBase-output added

#xmlbase1
base/xmlWithBase
xmlWithBase-output added

#xmlbase3
xmlWithBase
xmlWithBase-output added

I've fixed the following tests by modifying one of the tests docs as 
indicated:

#xhtmlWithMoreThanOneProfile
xhtmlWithMoreThanOneProfile modified

#grddlProfileBase1
grddlProfileWithBaseElement-output modified

#grddlProfileBase4
typo in input doc, fixed
xhtmlProfileBase2

===

done for today

Jeremy


-- 
Hewlett-Packard Limited
registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
Received on Monday, 23 April 2007 19:04:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:49 GMT