test fixes

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:03:53 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I looked at some of the failing tests, and some were failing because of
errors in the pending tests, that Chime has just copied.
Others were errors in my code, or in the test documents themselves.
I have fixed the test documents, and the code.
The ones that need fixes in the editors draft are:

For each, the input doc is correct, but the output doc was wrong, and
since it was used by a different test, I had to add new output docs as

xmlWithoutBase-output added

xmlWithBase-output added

xmlWithBase-output added

I've fixed the following tests by modifying one of the tests docs as

xhtmlWithMoreThanOneProfile modified

grddlProfileWithBaseElement-output modified

typo in input doc, fixed

done for today