Re: Updated Editor's Draft of Test Document

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 17:50 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> The test document is intended for LC.
> I think missing small amounts of informative text would be acceptable.
>
> I also think that we can publish a LC test cases, in which many of the
> tests have not been approved. I may try drafting some Status of This
> Document text that explains that.

Good luck; LC is explicitly "there are no open issues that we know of"
and an unapproved test sure smells a lot like an open issue that
we know of.

> As is, it would be good if we can manage to approve more tests this week
> before publication.

I'm OK with removing any tests we don't manage to approve.

I mean them from the test cases document/manifest/zip only; we can keep
the input/output documents lying around in the web.