my tasks - and priorities

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:45:17 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Just to check that I do my best to meet any dependencies on my tasks,
here is a brief list, and my sense of priority:

A) minutes - highest, at least listing decisions and actions
B) create test cases - add to pending list, for Chime to take and edit
C) review what Dan has written in response to earlier comments
D) create any text that Dan might find helpful
E) help fix currently broken test cases
F) fix library functions

I would expect that the weekend will happen somewhere around C and D