sketch of xml:base test case

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:57:49 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

If we are trying just to honour what other standards do, then I think we
should be assuming that any use of xml:base in a document is valid (i.e.
permitted by the document format and consistent with XML Base Rec)
The only place where we may know that this is false is in an XHTML doc,
where xml:base is not permitted.

So, a test case, would be with an XML doc in some dialect that
a) permits xml:base
b) ideally permits grddl:transformation
both on the root element

The specified transform would be with a relative reference, and, using
the two directory trick, we can see which ran.