Re: issue-base-param

Hmmm.

Yes Chime is right here. XML Base explicitly requires licensing:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlbase-20010627/#introduction
[[
The deployment of XML Base is through normative reference by new
specifications, for example XLink and the XML Infoset. Applications and
specifications built upon these new technologies will natively support
XML Base. The behavior of xml:base attributes in applications based on
specifications that do not have direct or indirect normative reference
to XML Base is undefined.
]]

Since RDF/XML does use XML base, and some of the documents that may be
input to GRDDL transforms may be defined in namespaces that use XML
base, or some other mechanism ... I don't think that silence on this
issue is appropriate.

Also, the 3XX issue is base related, but in another part of the stack -
and the example in the test is a HTML profile base problem.

Thus, I think we should reopen the issue, sorry.
I no longer think we can meet our schedule.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England