GRDDL RDFa transformation tests results

Hello,

I had a look at the test cases and here is a summary of what I've done
this week-end:
- I released v0.7 of the transformation stylesheet:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/soft/sweetwiki.html

- I built a JUnit test suite to automate the test of the output of the
transformation using the SPARQL engine CORESE
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/soft/corese/

- I added 3 tests to the current collection (multiple rel / property
predicates and rel with no href):
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/rdfatests/

- Among the 32 tests I pass all of them but 5 : I fail 1 of them, I
think 4 of them have mistakes and 1 succeeds but I am not sure I like
what it does. Results of GRDDL transformations and SPARQL queries are
available here:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/rdfatests/results_2007_04_15/

Details below,

Cheers,

Details:

Question #1: Where do I get the URL of the source document from?
The current stylesheet tests if there is a xml:base. If there is no
xml:base it tests if the parameter URL was past to it. If not the
default value is "".

Question #2: What happened to the use of "class" attribute?
Since I found no trace of it in the tests and in the syntax, I
deactivated its use in the transformation.

Question #3: What should I do with non qualified predicates?
Ex: <link rel="transformation"
href="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/glean-hcal"/>

Test case#11: I think the SPARQL query is not in the right direction.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000011.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000011.sparql

The RDFa says (note that it uses "rev" and not "rel")
<link about="http://example.org/Person1"
          rev="foaf:knows" href="http://example.org/Person2" />

While the query says:
<http://example.org/Person1> <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/knows>
<http://example.org/Person2>

Even if foaf:knows was transitive, I think it wouldn't be a good idea to
rely on this in an RDFa test.

Test case#13: I fail this test but I need explanations.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000013.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000013.sparql
Here I don't really know what to produce: the reason I fail is because
when I copy the source nodes:
E = mc<sup>2</sup>: The Most Urgent Problem of Our Time
The transformation adds the namespaces declaration to <sup>.
I am not clear exactly what should be copied: (1) the exact string or
(2) the XML nodes and their context?
I looked at the following pointer but couldn't tell after either:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-rdf-concepts-20030123/#dfn-rdf-XMLLiteral

Test case#102: the SPARQL query contains "malto:libby" instead of
"mailto:libby".
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000102.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000102.sparql

Test case#105: the SPARQL query contains "000105.ttl#photo1" instead of
"000105.html#photo1".
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000105.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000105.sparql

Test case#108: the SPARQL query contains several "000108.ttl#me" instead
of "000108.html#me".
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000108.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000108.sparql

Test case#112: Although I pass this one I am not sure it is right to use
datatype like this.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000112.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/000112.sparql
This one uses a fake datatype which implies hacking in the code and I am
not sure it is a good idea. Why not use rdf:Literal for the same result?
xml:lang="fr" datatype="plainliteral">chat</span>

Hausenblas, Michael:

--
Fabien - http://www.inria.fr/acacia/fabien/