Jena EARL results (first version)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:27:53 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Attached. Detailed, human readable log in comment at start of file.

Four failures; one from each group passed, the others given result of n/a.

I may try and allow configuration of the software, and see if I can pass
more than one of each group.

I will not try and work out what is wrong with these just yet.
Does anyone pass any of these?

Reading: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/hcard
Failed. #hcard

Reading: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/hcarda
Failed. #hcarda

Reading:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndInBodyTransform.html
Failed. #xhtmlWithGrddlEnabledProfileAndInBodyTransform

Reading:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/xhtmlWithMoreThanOneGrddlTransformation.html
Failed. #xhtmlWithMoreThanOneGrddlTransformation