W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Re: GRDDL WG Meeting Agenda: April 11th 11:00 ET

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:28:49 -0500
Message-ID: <461C0191.8040102@w3.org>
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Cc: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Harry Halpin wrote:
> Here's the meeting agenda - lots of little fixes up to go before we push
> all our material out!
> 
> HTML:
> http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/html2txt?url=http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
> 
> GRDDL WG Weekly
> 
>     1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-10T11:00-0400
>           + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
>             code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
>                o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
>                  port 6665
>           + chair: HarryH
>           + scribe: Chime
>           + roll call, comments on the agenda.

I wonder about making the agenda topics more
forward-looking. I don't see
much about our next publication on this agenda
(last call for test cases?) nor anything about getting
a request for CR or request for PR together.

I think most of the progress this week has been around test
cases, so this item should be higher in the telcon agenda:

 >     9. Test Cases

On the other hand... do we expect Jeremy? Or did he give regrets
last week?

Also: what bout Test Cases? Perhaps call it:

   Toward Last Call for Test Cases

and/or

   Toward an Implementation Report

 >           + ACTION: chime [DONE] to migrate testlist1,2,3, pending
 >             tests, noting previously approved tests. See [11]message
 >           + ACTION: Chime [DONE] to produce [12]EARL to report about
 >             GRDDL.py
 >           + ACTION: chime [DONE] remove WD style from 'editors draft'
 >           + ACTION: jjc to produce EARL for his implementation, and
 >             then sort out multiple test passing in his EARL.
 >           + ACTION: HarryH to run EARL-> HTML table generator


>     2. GRDDL Spec: Last Call Comments
>           + ACTION: DanC to ask that a GRDDL transformation for RDFa go
>             in the issues list

That action seems to merit discussion after all, based on Ben's message.
I suggest the GRDDL/RDFa relationship get its own agendum. Maybe:

   GRDDL compatibility requirements for RDFa

>           + ACTION: HarryH to SemWeb Deployment Group and ask for
>             explicit comments or explicit "no comments"

>           + ACTION: HarryH ask Susie about GRDDL and Oracle deployment
>             plans, and possible comments on spec if they actually read
>             spec.

I thought that was done and that Chime took a related action.

>           + ACTION: HarryH to notify the semweb-cg that the GRDDL WG is
>             unlikely to decide to go to CR by 11 Apr as earlier
>             predicted

I suggest that's not worth WG discussion; either note it done or
continue it without discussion, under item 1.

>     3. GRDDL Spec: pending editorial work
>           + ACTION: DanC to look at JJC's comments
>           + ACTION: DanC to respond to Tony Hammond

I suggest moving that late in the agenda, or tucking it
under "toward request for PR".

>     4. multiple values in @rel for GRDDL
>           + ACTION: Murray to resolve potential ambiguity with multiple
>             values in transformations. ([8]progress 2 Mar)
>           + ACTION: DanC to revise "transformation" rule to be clear
>             about spaces, multiple values
>     5. issue-whichlangs
>           + ACTION: Chime [DONE] send out "We're still thinking about
>             your comments, Stefano"

I thought we took care of that last week; am I missing something?

>     6. security considerations
>           + ACTION: jjc to update Elliotte with the fact that the tests
>             that address his concerns are in pending.

Likewise that one.

>     7. issue-http-header-links
>           + ACTION: ianD draft a Note about the GRDDL http header link
>             mechanism [DROP?]
>     8. Advocating
>           + How can we get GRDDL deployed for all major microformats
>             and microformat-ware applications?- see Brian's [9]message
>             and DanC's message [10]on profile URIs
>           + ACTION: BrianS [DONE] to contact RyanKing about adding
>             GRDDL profile for hCal/hCard to Javascripot microformat
>             generator.
>           + ACTION: Chime to get Semantic Tech 2007 to use
>             GRDDL+microformats for their calendar.
>           + ACTION: HarryH to contact WWW2007 over microformats+GRDDL
>             for their calendar.
>     9. Test Cases
>           + ACTION: chime [DONE] to migrate testlist1,2,3, pending
>             tests, noting previously approved tests. See [11]message
>           + ACTION: Chime [DONE] to produce [12]EARL to report about
>             GRDDL.py
>           + ACTION: chime [DONE] remove WD style from 'editors draft'
>           + ACTION: jjc to produce EARL for his implementation, and
>             then sort out multiple test passing in his EARL.
>           + ACTION: HarryH to run EARL-> HTML table generator
>    10. Patent Policy
>           + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] to send another e-mail to Citigroup,
>             Samsung, Ian Jacobs, and Steve over patent exclusions.
>    11. Primer
>           + ACTION: HarryH to wrap indication example in.
>           + ACTION: HarryH to check any primer fixes in, Murray and
>             Jeremy to review once finished. 2 weeks
>           + ACTION: HarryH to make sure library transforms are linked
>             from Primer.
>           + ACTION: HarryH check the diagram in in Health Care example,
>             where we first introduce turtle.
> 
> 


-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Tuesday, 10 April 2007 21:28:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:48 GMT