Re: GRDDL WG Meeting Agenda: April 11th 11:00 ET

I'm concerned that we still don't have sufficient time to approve tests
(even in bulk) given the size and order of the agenda.  We've been
running over the allotted time quite frequently as of late and I think
(as I mentioned earlier) that some triage on our agenda's would go along
way to ensuring we don't slip any further from the current schedule.

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 13:51 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> Here's the meeting agenda - lots of little fixes up to go before we push
> all our material out!
>
> HTML:
> http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/html2txt?url=http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
>
> GRDDL WG Weekly
>
>     9. Test Cases
>           + ACTION: chime [DONE] to migrate testlist1,2,3, pending
>             tests, noting previously approved tests. See [11]message
>           + ACTION: Chime [DONE] to produce [12]EARL to report about
>             GRDDL.py
>           + ACTION: chime [DONE] remove WD style from 'editors draft'
>           + ACTION: jjc to produce EARL for his implementation, and
>             then sort out multiple test passing in his EARL.
>           + ACTION: HarryH to run EARL-> HTML table generator

With the Dave Beckett's Raptor report [1], we at least have reports from
two implementations and can very rapidly approve tests that have been
passed by two implementation (which was the agreed implicit criteria for
approval or at least approval queuing).

So reconciling the raptor report with GRDDL.py's , I suggest the
following order for test approval.  The first group are tests that had
prior approval from their previous testlistN.html locations, so if we
need to re-approve them it would make more sense to start there first.

== Have prior record of approval and passed by 2 impl ==

projectsSpreadsheet
atomttl1
xmlWithGrddlAttribute

== Not yet approved, but passed by 2 impl ==

base-param
langconneg1-2
xinclude
noxinclude
hcard1
rdfa1
sq2
title_author
grddlonrdf-xmlmediatype1-3
inline
grddlonrdf1-3
multiprofile

Note that Dave had the same questions I did about sq1ns and the
interpretation of the base case rule.  He also had questions about how
to handle resolution for empty relative URI (this is no problem for the
networked tests, but could be an issue for the 'localized tests').

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0010.html

--
Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.