my actions

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:31:24 +0100
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
CC: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Just going through the agenda and adding pointers to completed actions

>           + ACTION: jjc to update Elliotte with the fact that the tests
>             that address his concerns are in pending.
done see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007JanMar/0081

>           + ACTION: jjc to modify #loopx to relate to discussion about
>             SHOULD
done see:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist#loopx

>           + ACTION: jjc to edit library file to remove .xsls
done see:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/library

and the one Dan reminded us of ...

ACTION: jjc to produce EARL for his implementation, and then sort out
multiple test passing in his EARL.
continued - I will not do this for at least ten days.
I have no time for GRDDL work between today's telecon and next week's.