Re: preface vs abstract [was: Use Case document v1.36]

Dan Connolly a écrit :
> The summary of the use cases in the abstract seems out of place,
> to me. I heard some explanation of where it came from on the
> phone yesterday, but I missed it.
Adding summaries was a request of Danny [1] and I really like these
summaries that make
the abstract a standalone summary of the whole document.
Personally I am against removing them.
If you want to move them to the introduction, I am open to persuasion.

Fabien

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0143.html

--
"The wise man shows the moon, the idiot looks at his finger."