Re: Spec status?

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 11:51 +0200, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Harry, Dan,
>
> As the Primer & Use Cases drafts seem about done for this cycle (at
> least from my point of view), I assume it'll soon be time to turn
> attention back to the specification itself. Unfortunately I've
> forgotten current status.
>
> Harry, could you please summarise from an org/process point of view?
>
> Dan, is the issue list in the editor's draft current/complete?

Yes, I think so.
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issues

There are also a number of editorial @@TODOs in the document.

> Also - what's the situation re. tests? (I see
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2005/grddl-ts/ but am not sure where we go
> next).

In short, I'd like help.

I have an action to make a test for #issue-base-param.
The last couple times I tried to do it, I ran into
python RDF library installation woes (logs are in #swig
somewhere). I think I solved those, but I haven't
made any progress since.

Since we're coming up with ideas for tests much
more quickly than we're coming up with tests, I
started keeping a list of pending tests under
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#testCases