Use Case document v1.36

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:25:58 +0200
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Hello everyone.

Version 1.36 is online and incorporates Chimezie's suggestions for the
schema (I hope I didn't betrayed your ideas), Murray's intro, a new
glossary with corresponding changes in the text, and some edits to make
it XHTML 1.1 valid.

With this message and the one of yesterday [1] I consider my actions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0186.html
[2] ACTION: Fabien to integrate Chimezie's picture about XForms
     [recorded in
     ACTION: Fabien to try to get a diagram on the XFN part of the
primer before friday
     [recorded in
     ACTION: Fabien to use "source document", "result document", "GRDDL
transformation", "GRDDL-aware agent"
     [recorded in

"premature optimization is the root of all evil."
                  -- Tony Hoare and Donald Knuth.
|__ _ |_  http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/