Re: Use Cases - Thread on the issue "should GRDDL be used to produce XHTML+RDFa?" issue-output-formats

On Sep 13, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Fabien Gandon wrote:
> As discussed in the previous telecon [1] one of the two outstanding
> issues to resolve before going to draft status for the Use Case
> Document is the question raised by the second part of the Scheduling
> Use Case [2]:
>
>   Should GRDDL be used to generate other format than RDF/XML or
> N3-like formats and in particular can it be used, as in the example
> [2], to generate XHTML+RDFa which is generally considered rather as an
> input for GRDDL?

I just added an ID for this issue:
   http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-output-formats

I recommend including issue names (issue-output-formats, in this case)
in the
subject of relevant mail messages.